FIVE-POUND BURGER EATING CONTEST
Friday, Oct. 5 at 5 p.m. during Tent City After Dark
Sylvester’s Burger 2018 Beef Bath Bonzana: enter now
The 45th Annual 2018 Colony Days Tent City After Dark kicks off Friday, Oct. 5 at 4:30 p.m. and will play host to Sylvester’s 2018 Beef Bath Bonanza 5-pound burger eating contest. A grand prize of $1,000 in cash will be awarded to the winner. The contest will be held at 5 p.m. on Oct. 5 in front of the main stage.
Instructions on how to qualify are as follows:
- Check out Sylvester’s Instagram and Facebook post on Monday, Sept. 24.
- Comment the Sylvester’s location you will represent , to nominate yourself as a possible contestant.
- Tag a friend, and the location they represent, to nominate them or second their original nomination to be a possible contestant.
Sylvester ’s will tally up the number of nominations per person and the top 15 will be put into a photo grid and posted on their Instagram and Facebook to be voted into the final round.
There will be three finalists, chosen by social media followers, from each location.
Contestants must be willing to have their picture posted in the photo grid on Sylvester’s social media sites in order to be voted as a finalist.
Rules for the five-pound Burger Challenge are as follows:
- You must be able to be present for the contest on Oct. 5 at 5 p.m. in Atascadero.
- You must finish the entire burger: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, patty, Sly sauce, and bun
- You must be the first person to finish (last bite swallowed) your burger to win the $1,000 cash prize.
- You must be able to hold it down for at least 30 minutes afterward