Colony Days is a 501(c)3 organization supported by community sponsors and donors — we couldn’t do it without you
FRIENDS OF COLONY DAYS
SPECIAL THANKS TO
RED: Our premium sponsorship
- Premium – above the fold – billing on all media, advertising, website, posters, social media, and more.
- Large banners at the parade grand entrance, and at the Sunken Gardens festival area.
- Lifetime homepage and photo page visibility on the Colony Days website.
Contact us to discuss becoming a red sponsor
WHITE: The strength of our support
Our WHITE sponsors are part of our foundation, and cover major costs. Last year they were a part of the purchase of brand new street light-pole banners down El Camino Real.
- Visible billing on all media, advertising, website, posters, social media, and more.
- Placement on our parade float, near the front of the parade.
- Homepage and photo page visibility during the sponsorship year on the Colony Days website.
BLUE: Our most popular sponsorship
For years, our BLUE sponsors have been a mainstay in our parade. These sponsorships have supplemented ongoing costs and advertising for our committee, and we appreciate them all.
- Billing on all media, advertising, website, posters, social media, and more as space allows.
- A banner to be displayed on our parade float near the front of the parade.
- Display ads on the Colony Days website.
Support for Colony Days comes from all angles, in all shapes and sizes. Some of our volunteers give hours and hours of their time, but not everyone has that time. Our Friend of Colony Days sponsorship gives everyone a chance to support the annual celebration of the founding and history of Atascadero. Become a Friend of ours today!
- Friend of Colony Days sticker.
- A handful of Colony Days pennants.
- A $10 Colony Days vendor voucher.
Since 1973, the Atascadero Colony Days Committee has functioned as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, relying on community donations and contributions to offset the cost of the celebration of the founding and history of Atascadero.
Tens of thousands of dollars go into paying for the event each year, and our annual sponsors are a big part of our income. We recognize our sponsors with flags, banners, website advertisement, logos on posters and flyers, and social media promotion.
Your contributions to Colony Days are much appreciated, and we work to promote you to the communtity as a proud supporter of the premiere celebration of Atascadero.
Join us for 2018 with a sponsorship!