Colony Days – Saturday, Oct. 18th 2014
Only a few days now and Colony Days will be upon us for the 41st Annual Colony Days Parade and the 101st anniversary of the founding of Atascadero. The Colony Days Committee has been working hard to make this event very memorable for all. Be a part of Living History in Tent City Re-enactment, See the Parade, Enjoy the Field Show and Drumline Competition. All are part of the Colony Days Celebration – Atascadero’s biggest event of the year!
Be ready for Colony Days on Saturday, October 18th, 2014.
- 7:00 AM – Lions Pancake Breakfast at the Sunken gardens
- 10:00 AM – Colony Days Parade and Festivities
- 10:00 AM – Tent City Historical Re-Enactment & Vendor Fair
- 11:00 AM Freedom Street Rods Vintage Car Show at West mall and El Camino Real
- 2:00 PM Band Field Show and Drumline Competition at Atascadero High School Stadium